The Reader In Me

One of my favorite past times is crawling up with a favorite book... even though I am forever forced to reach for my glasses. Good thing I have Tiny Trinkets to stylishly accessorize me with their adorable nerd glasses. As you can see I am in my teen form today because I found Tres Blahs new dress release at C88 to hard to resist. Of course I wouldn't forget to put on my new favorite bracelet which comes from The Family Fun Fair. The most amazing thing about this bracelet is when you purchase your very own all proceeds go to Relay For Life. The bracelet will fit all sizes and is gift-able so you can send to your loved ones. It also comes with a very sweet and touching poem. 



What I am Wearing:
-tres blah- Bustier Dress - Spring - Available at C88
fri. - Honey.Platforms (Spring) - Spring - Available at C88
.trinket. wish bracelet - Available at Family Fun Fair
{T.T}Nerd glasses
Noodles & [WAZ] - Vintage Romance Necklace Rose Gold
+elua+ Noela- The Project Se7en

My Readers Corner Set Up: 
dust bunny & windsong . paper butterflies
N4RS Siena Fauteuil (chair)
N4RSSiena Stool
N4RSSiena Table
- Kalopsia -- Castle Lamp
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Red
AF Books
Fancy Decor: Rug
Fancy Decor: Magazine
- Kalopsia - Room Divider

Build used: Scarlet Creative The Arcade Sep 15 - Greenwich Park House RARE

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top