Wildflowers

I wanted to do something really special for my Mommykins this morning so I went on a search for some up the prettiest flowers I could find. And boy oh boy did I hit the jackpot! I gathered up as many of the white and purple flowers as I could in my little arms and presented them to her with a beaming smile. Welll.... They were actually not wild flowers but part of my bubby's garden... oppsie! Thank goodness I looked so cute and gave her my bestest I'm sorry look. How could she ever resist that *grins* Tomorrow I think I better stick to making her pancakes in our new kitchen!!! 




{ Blush. } Astrid Outfit - This outfit will be coming to the new event Nintey-Nine on April 9, 2016!
{Blush.} Wish Necklace {Rose Gold}- Will be at the upcoming Hello Beautiful Event on 
April 5, 2016
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tia Flats - Cream
{T.T}In the rain earring - Available at the Everything Kids Gacha Event
{T.T}Rosalyn retro TD NAILS - - Will be at the upcoming Hello Beautiful Event on 
April 5, 2016
TRUTH HAIR Ximena

Pose: .snaphappy. Maddy (4)
Location: Orchard Heights

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top