Lucky Day

Today must have been a very lucky day for me. When I woke up I got some very good news and was so bouncy that I decided to take a walk. The sun was shinning bright and the baby chicks were out peeping their songs when I walked passed a bakery window. I saw all these very delicious sugary confections and I squealed with joy as I ran into the shop. Well no one was around! So I dragged a little stool over to the cake display and stood real high on my tippy toes so I was able to grab some cake. I did leave the shop owner a note with my handy crayon on her wall letting her know I took a piece and to say my thank you and how yummy it was. Could this day get any better? 



Outfit - { Blush. } Charlotte Romper - Mint 
Muriel. Sandal - from the Lux outfit. 
Magika - Suffer Well (w/Pins)
ToddleTeeZ - LadyBug Necklace {Pink}

Pose: Muriel. Grace Pose 5
Location: Warm Springs

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top