Easter Search

I decided to go on a search for the elusive Easter bunny today... after what felt like hours searching I could not find him. I did come find a nice area to make a picnic though, and as I settled down to eat mine PB and J I looked around and noticed I had visitors.. little pink chickens. Oh my gosh I got so excited my whole body started to wiggle. I shared some of mine sandwhich with them.. but only the crust cus I hate those. We made fast and close friends. They even brought their unicorn friends closer.. but not to close. It was a magical afternoon. I think I will go out Easter searching again tomorrow.


Outfit: [ Lazy Unicorn ] & Enchantique.  Dreamy Dress - Rose: Available at the March 2016 Fairytale Forever Event
Xani Ballet Flats  Snow - The Family Closet
{Tiny Trinkets}Princess me necklace 
Magika [Hair] Meadow


Pose: .Flutter. ~ Pretty Girl 2
Location: Orchard Heights

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top