Crazy For Cats

You know some people would consider having to many cat a problem.. but not me! I can't get enough of these furry sweet little creatures! Even one one innocently tries to push me over... Welp I know I promised my parents that the lady kitty I got would be my last one.. I even wore a shirt to prove my points.. but... Who knows what the future may bring, and/or what new kitty must just randomly show up on our doorstep! 


The Look:

{ Clair de Lune } J'adorie Shape - Hello Beautiful
{T.T}Kitty sunglasses - New GROUP GIFT! 
. tiptoes - Crazed Kitty Tank - Last Cat 
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Cuffed Skinny Jeans - Med Rip
[LU] Bebe Flops - Coal

The Decor:
Mutresse-Bored-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Laser-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Let me in-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Intimidating-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Stuck-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Fascinated-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Arrogant-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Interrupted-Witty Cats
Mutresse-Peeking-Witty Cats

Other Items Used:
HIDEKI - Vintage House - RARE
BUENO-Cat out of the bag- Floral
*ionic* Felix Kitty
Birdy. Shabby Cats - Hug-A-Bear - Black

I hope this day is finding everyone well. Thank you so much for taking the time to read through my blog!

xoxo,
Alexis












CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top