Get Into The Groove

So wow this last month has been incredibly stressful not having internet. I am so excited to finally be back and be able to once again blog on a regular biases. The Arcade happened to start during my time away and is such an incredible round this time. What I loved the most was Boogers Bear Band release for The Arcade. So adorable. I had so much fun starting up my band and even got to preform for some of my other fuzzy friends. I think I am destined to be a rock star when I grow up!

Thanks to all my sponsors who were so patient with me during my time away!



The Look:

{.Honey.} ~ Hazel Shape ~ Hello Beautiful 
Tram - E817 hair 
. tiptoes - Aveline Dress - comes with an adorable neckerchief
{CD} Emilie Sandals

Scene Set up:
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Band - Stage 50 roll reward
<:*BoOgErS*:> DJ Fancy Dance RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bubble Bear Keytar
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bubble Bear Keyboard
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bubble Bear Guitar
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bubble Bear Singer
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bubble Amp

Other Items Used:

<:*BoOgErS*:> Larry Bear *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Tom *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Baby Bear *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Little Pink Bunny *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Michael *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Dave Bear *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pizza Bear *retired*
** MP Freebie** DSL Records Stage Microphone

Pose: Made by me and not currently for sale
Location: Orchard Heights Roleplay Community



















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top