Sunbathing


It was such a beautiful day out today I decided to hang out by my pool and do a little sunbathing, as I was starting to look a little bit like Casper the ghost. I invited some of my hippo friends to come and join me and what a blast we had. I showed them all my awesome diving techniques and how I could float on my back forever! Best day with my hippo pals and my adorable new pool ever!


The Look:
. tiptoes - Beachy Days - Ruffle Swimsuit RARE - The Play Room
. tiptoes - Beachy Days - Lil Fishy Swim Mask - Starfish - The Play Room
Amala - The Kitten Necklace - Silver

The Scene:
<:*BoOgErS*:>  Baby Pool - Will also be available along with a multitude of other adorable need to have things from BoOgErS at Summerfest
MishMish - Pygmy Hippo 8 - Brave Hippo
MishMish - Pygmy Hippo 9 - Duck Floatie
MishMish - Pygmy Hippo 5 - Relaxing

I hope you can find some time in your day to have some fun in the sun with all of your friends!

xoxo,
Alexis 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top