Comfort

Sometimes the best things to do is to just stay in bed, eat an amazing breaky - (that's breakfast for you Americans) and lounge about lazily in bed. Thanks to Lazy Unicorn I can do just that this morning.. of course Mumma was away taking a very important test today, so I had to fend for myself and make pancakes! I think they turned out quite nice if I do say so myself! 


[Lazy Unicorn] Namast'ay - Baby - March 2016 Limited 50 - Opened 15/3/2016! 
[LU] Bunny Slippers - Bubblegum - RARE - Color Me Cute 
[LU] Floral Dress - Pink - Baby - Big sale on her MP right now all items are 50L! 
Meche - Sleepy Mask - Cream - By Bad Seed & Turducken

Limited 50 Just started today so hurry down and pick up all the cuteness before its all gone!

The pose was custom made for me and not for sale!
Location is mine room that Mumma did up for me so I not linking that one!  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top