Kitties Oh My!

I decided to take a little walk this afternoon down to the park to play and upon leaving my house there was a basket of kitties on my porch! I couldn't believe my luck.. three perfect kitties! Well of course I am gonna keep them so I came up with names.. Miss Sunshine,  Mr Snowman and and Lady Pepper! I promised Mommy and Daddy that I will feed them every single day and take them for walks and they said yes! I am really the luckiest girl in the whole world... best parents anyone could ever ask for and new kitties! *sighs happily*


[Lazy Unicorn] Mochi Dress 1
:PLUM Pho Boots Camel
{T.T}Rosalyn PINK necklace - Hello Beautiful 
{T.T} Heart ring
{T.T} Elli Bracelet
+elua+ Noela - The Project Se7en

Pose: Made by me and not currently for sale
Location: KiLu

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, your site is so cute <3

Back
to top