Oopsy!

I was in the middle of taking my daily afternoon adventure feeling fancy in my new sunsuit from Petit Macaron when I had this feeling wash over me.. I felt like I was forgetting something but I just couldn't think of what. I stood by the window as the sun washed prettily over everything in the room and suddenly I remembered! I was supposed to clean my room today.. Oopsy! I better pick some extra flowers for Mommy on my way home so she will forget all about my room... and maybe some cupcakes too... 


{ petit Macaron } Mae Sunsuit (Sky-Dot)
Muriel. Sandal - from the Lux outfit
{T.T}Rosalyn BLUE necklace - Hello Beautiful - open April 5th
{T.T}Rosalyn retro TD NAILS - Hello Beautiful - open April 5th
{T.T}In the rain earring - Everything Kids Gacha Event 
{T.T} Heart ring
{T.T} Elli Bracelet




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top