Lily Marsh

I just love lily's, so when I came across this small pound my heart filled with joy. I tried to reach out to the water to grab one but I almost stumbled and fell. So for right now I just have to appreciate the beauty from afar *sighs* 



Enchantique. Lovely Overall [ Nude] - Ninety Nine
Enchantique. Lovely Overall Top [ice]  - Ninety Nine
RazzBerry Inc. Bunny Blossom - The Season's Story on April 10th
Noodles & [WAZ] - Vintage Romance Necklace Rose 
{T.T} Elli Bracelet
{T.T} Heart ring
{T.T}Rosalyn retro TD NAILS - Hello Beautiful 
{ud} Bow Flops B [taupe] 
{ud} Expression Eyes [blues] - Hello Beautiful
{ugly duckling} Cutepie Freckles
{ Clair de Lune } Nose Blush - Hello Beautiful
+elua+ Noela The Project Se7en

Pose: Muriel. Annie 04 - New Release! This pose pack comes with a set of 5 new adorable poses

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top