The Princess and The Frog

I heard this rumor somewhere that if you were a Princess.. and I am pretty sure I am because Mommy and Daddy both insist it... that you could go out and find a frog and give him a  kiss and he would turn out to be a Prince! Well I went to the one place I thought a Prince frog might be and when I got there wouldn't you know it! There was a frog dressed as a Prince! I excitedly scampered up the rock ready to catch him if he were to move... but he didn't... Welp turns out he was just a statue *pouts* I did find some other frogs in the area but they were to quick for me to catch and jumping into the murky waters. Well... I'll just have to wait to find my frog Prince some other time. 



Handmade. Beatrice Jumper - Bubblegum - Ninety Nine Event
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tia Flats - Cream
~Dream. Baby's Breath Head Wreath
[e] Karee

Pose made by me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top