Flower Power

I was in my room when I smelled the worst smell ever... I got up from my coloring book to go investigate and discovered the smell was coming from mine brother Buzz's room. The it was almost bad enough to make me want to go take a bath.. and I am horribly lergic to those... *looks around to see if anyone is buying that* I decided to take myself down to the local flower market to look for the most prettyful smelling flowers. I managed to find some thank the blessed unicorns! I ran them home and quickly spread them about in Buzz's room and was thankful that these flowers had the magical powers to get rid of alla boy cooties. Phew! 


Enchantique. Spring Jumpsuit [floral 3] - Available At Color Me Cute Event
Noodles & Kibitz - Primrose Headband White - At Collab88
TRUTH HAIR Carmela
{.Honey.} ~ Hope Shape
{ud} Fun Flops B [pink floral]
ToddleTeeZ - LadyBug Necklace {Pink}
+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Snowy Flutterbun RARE

Pose: Muriel. Nevaeh - Pose 1
Location: Flux Sur Mer

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top