Walking on the Wild Side With Jean

This morning it was so beautimous outside so I decided to put on my new favorite outfit I picked up from Color Me Cute and took my new best friend Jean the giraffe with me on a new adventure. Oh the things we saw today! Pretty flowers, waterfalls and funny shapes in the clouds. I am so glad my new outfit came with a hat to keep my face protected from the sun. 


{Petite Bowtique} Harmony Outfit Rose - This adorable outfit is available in 4 different colors for you to choose from and a hud to change the color on your hat! - Color Me Cute
. tiptoes - Mr. Gordon Giraffe - Glitter White RARE - There are 12 commons and 4 rares to win - The rares have glitter! They will fit any sized AV so even your parents can hold one! - All The Little Things
Magika - Suffer Well (w/Pins)

Pose: Muriel. Maggie - Pose 1

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top