Shore Explore

This morning I decided to take a little stroll down to the local beach and see if I can find myself some pretty seashells.. or maybe even a pet seagull. Well, I didn't find any seagulls today but I did find a pretty lighthouse along the shore. I was to scared to cross the rocks by myself so I will have to come here with my brother to see if he falls into the water first. If he doesn't I'll know its safe and I wont ruin my new cute outfit! 



Tiny Buttons - Paisley Fit - Teal Dasmask ULTRA RARE - The Play Room  - Opens April 5th!
{T.T}Rosalyn PINK necklace - Hello Beautiful - Opens April 5th!
{T.T} Heart ring 
{T.T} Elli Bracelet
[ Lazy Unicorn ] - Bebe Flops - Minty Fresh
{ud} Expression Eye [blue sky] - Hello Beautiful
{ Clair de Lune } Nose Blush  - Hello Beautiful
TRUTH HAIR Ximena

Pose: .Flutter. ~ Cute Girl 2
Location: Orchard Heights Family Community

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top