Lazy Afternoon Naps

This afternoon I went down to the park and decided to have a nice picnic right there by the waterfall. It was so peaceful and relaxing listening to the splash of the water against the rocks. I was joined by a sweet little chick who I fed some little bread crumbs to as I ate my crustless PJ&J. After I finished eating I was so stuffed! I decided to lay down for a while and look up into the sky to make shapes out of the clouds, but my eyes started to feel so heavy.. and soon enough I drifted off to sleep.... WELP! Nothing like a lazy afternoon nap under a warm spring sun and a musical waterfall.


{T.T}Beach baby One Piece Tankini Lace beige - Color Me Cute
[Lazy Unicorn] Rose Earrings - Ninety-Nine Event
[e] Karee
{ud} Bow Flops B [taupe]  RARE
=Zenith=Vintage Rattan Hat  with Flowers - RARE
Slink Mesh Lids

Decor Credits:
{anc} happyendpark. color little chick (i ate tomato!)
dust bunny . summer picnic . pillow pile
dust bunny . summer picnic . ukulele classic
dust bunny . summer picnic . peach cake
dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic basket RARE
dust bunny . summer picnic . silverware basket
Birdy. Shabby Cats - Heart! - W&G
dust bunny  . ruffle rug


Pose: Made by me and not currently available for sale
Location where you can find this scene I have set up: Orchard Heights 








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top