Everybody Jump!

Even though I know I shouldn't... I still jump on my bed. I just can't help it! Its so much fun.. you almost feel like flying! Mommy always is telling me to stop jumping up and down on the bed cus I could seriously hurt myself.. supposedly... Welp! I decided to go on a jumping adventure tonight.. at least I can say I remembered to take my binky out of my mouth tonight just in case I get hurt. I just think everyone should take a few minuets everyday and jump on their beds. Its way to much fun to pass up!


~LaZo - Summer Top - Once Upon A Child Event
yolk - Hook 'stache - pink - Once Upon A Child Event
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Lace Pants - White
{T.T} Rosalyn PINK necklace
*ARGRACE* UREI

Deco:

Oh La La - "Dream"
[ zerkalo ] Britain's Bedroom - Canopy Light
dust bunny & windsong . paper butterflies
dust bunny . key chandelier
dust bunny . rose table . white
dust bunny . beaded lamp
(Yummy) Arista The  Mermaid Boxed





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top