Dancing Sunlight

I love so much to feel the sunlight play its dance of light across my face.. Though it seems no matter how hard I tried I just cant get the right amount of color on my skin. This could also be due to the amount of sunscreen my daddy insists on rubbing on my nose and cheeks every morning before I leave the house...  Lucky for me { Clair de Lune } has released these adorable freckles and nose blush set that will be sure to bit your face so adorably. Hello Beautiful is set to open in just a few short days but a little bird told me that you may be able to sneak over there politely and pick the set up today. 


{ Clair de Lune } Nose Blush & Freckles @ Hello Beautiful
{ Clair de Lune } Tsuki Shape
{Blush.} Wish Necklace {Rose Gold}
{Cookie Doe} Everly Outfit Unicorn
[e] Karee - Essentials

Pose: .Flutter. Cute Girl 1
Location: Orchard Heights 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top