Team Pizza!

Tonight I wanted pizza so much I could hardly stand it! So I got on my barbie cell and I had my very own delivered. Oh my gosh I couldn't believe my eyes.. all the ooey gooey cheese! But it was so big I could hardly eat it all myself so I invited some of my bears to join me for the feast. All I can say is... I am totally team pizza!


{PB} Sam Team Pizza Baby - Brick Lane Gacha
{PB} Sam Pizza Leggings Baby - Brick Lane Gacha
*barberyumyum*65(black)
{BB} peperoni pizza mouthy - Brick Lane Gacha

Scene Decor:
{BB} Food Treasure - Pizza - Brick Lane Gacha
::TA Pizza Set
<:*BoOgErS*:> Polar Bear Rug
<:*BoOgErS*:> MakeUp Sale Bear *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pizza Bear *retired*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Dave Bear *retired*
Oh la la! :: A stool - wood :: D
+Half-Deer+ Cozy Cat (if I fits, I sits) - Grey Patch
+Half-Deer+ Hanging Birch Branch - Dream (Gold)

*retired items can still be found on the MP!*

*pose made by me and not currently for sale*


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top