The Great Snack Search

Mommy and Daddy were both out for a while and I was just sitting in my room being a good girl.. when my tummy started to growl! So I went downstairs and decided I was gonna try to make a snack. I have seen Mommy do it countless times so I thought well why not? It can't be that hard can it? WELP! I was wrong... good thing I had my puppy here to help me clean up the mess...


{PB} Hangry Tee Mint Baby - Tous Les Enfants
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Cuffed Skinny Jeans - Light Bleach
[LU] Bebe Flops - Minty Fresh
TRUTH HAIR Ximena

Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Fridge Station RARE
LAQ: Fridge & Freezer 
Oh la la! :: A stool - wood :: D
xin. kolouk husky (cookies!)
Alyssa's Attic - Messy Mix FULL

Pose: {.Honey.} ~ Prudence Pose 4 - New pose packs! Pack comes with a set of 5 different so cute poses. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top