New Beginnings

My brother and I recently moved to a new community called Orchard Heights, as we are having a bit of bad luck trying to find parents who fit us. We have fallen madly in love with the community it is so prettyful and all kinds of fury creatures about to make new friends with. They recently added on a new sim so I decided to take a walk and discover all the new. I was so impressed with everything they have done so far! If you are looking for a new community to call home you should definitely check this one out. 

I also decided.. if you haven't noticed yet.. to change my look around a bit! I think I am happy with this new me! For a new look I threw on my most fanciest of new outfits - a new release from Muriel which can be picked up at Fairy Tale Forever event. More info down below! 


Outfit: Muriel. Emi Outfit - Cotton - Available at Fairytale Forever Event  - Even comes with the adorb shoes! 
{T.T} Aysha ankle roses- From the Aysha outfit - Available at Color Me Cute Event
{.Honey.} ~ Hope Shape
Hair: *barberyumyum*65


Pose: Muriel. Maggie - Pose 1
Location: Orchard Heights

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top