Dreaming With Your Feet


Mumma's and I were kidding around the other night and she threatened to eat my toes! - Can you imagine? my toes!  I told her that I needed my toes.. but when I tried to think of what for, she laughed and said they come in handy for dancing. She also wisely said to me "No matter what...never loose faith in your dreams. Nothing can stop you. You can dance, there is no limits to your dreams." 

My Mumma's is one smart lady and she is correct... To make your dreams come true.. only pure determination and the desire to succeed! Since then I have been thinking about what it might take to be a ballerina. Lucky for me Blush has released the most perfect outfit to help me in working on my dream of being a tiny dancer, and in the meantime I will cherish every moment that I get to dream with my feet. 

All blush items are 100% Original Mesh and Texturing. You can see the complete gacha key below of all the pretties you can win. The pulls will be 50L each. 




{ Blush. } Ballerina Dress w/ HUD RARE - The Brick Lane Gacha Fair
{ Blush. } Ballerina Shoes w/ Ribbons RARE - The Brick Lane Gacha Fair
TRUTH HAIR Ximena

Pose Used: {tg.} - Tiny Bunhead 5 - 2016 Pose Fair
This was my own scene that I set up so no location however here is a list of the decor I used to set this scene:

MuddPuddles: Little Ballerina - Ballet Barre
Ariskea [ Chic Baby ] Viene Babybreath Suspender
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Peach
::{u.f.o}:: Swan Lake, Act1 - classic candle silver
Minuet - Ballet Tote Bag - The Family Closet
{C} Ballet Lockers - The Family Closet
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Big Group - Pink - Collabor88
tarte. dream string light
















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top