Pretty In Pink

If you have not guessed yet pink is my very favorite color in the whole world. It just makes me feel so bright and happy whenever I look at it. When I found out about this new dress release from Clair de Lune  I fell head over heals in love with it because not only does it come in pink, as well as four other colors, but it also has a beautimus flower collar. The dress goes quit amazingly with the new Ugly Duckling ballerina slippers. 

I picked up a new shape from Clair de Lune as well newly released and not on the market for very long. Its not very often I can put on a new shape and be completely wowed as soon as I see it. Generally shapes take a lot of wind light playing until it looks right because of all the lines... this one amazingly enough has non. It also has that chubby kiddo feeling that makes us look adorb. I am unsure of how long she will have this shape up for but you should grab it before its taken off the market.  I also never usually list what shape I am wearing but this one is definitely worth shouting from the roof tops.  It is copy/mod and of course no transfer. 


{ Clair de Lune } Spring Flowers "dress" ~ Pink
{ Clair de Lune } Tsuki Shape - Limited edition still available for the time being
{ud} Pearl Ballerina [salmon] - New release! 
+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Flower Crown - gacha
+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet - White - gacha
+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - White - gacha
Magika [Hair] Meadow

Pose: Muriel. Nevaeh - Pose 1
Location: Warm Springs


xoxo,
Alexis Rose 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top