Floral Love

Today I decided to do some more exploring so I threw on my new dress from Minuet that I was lucky enough to scoop up from the February Limited 50. I found a path that looked like it hadn't been walked in quiet some time and after exploring for what seemed to be like a bajillion years I came across a sleepy little town. I walked around the town and explored all there was to see and came along this so cute cafe with so many book and even a fun new arcade game to play! I sure am glad I had on some comfy shoes for this adventure!



Outfit: Minuet - Reileigh Tops & Skirts - Limited 50 February Round
Shoes - Xani Ballet Flats  Snow - The Family Closet
Glasses - {T.T}Nerd glasses - March Hello Beautiful 
Hair - Magika - Suffer Well 

Pose:.Flutter. ~ Pretty Girl 1

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top