Spring Breeze

Today I was wandering around one of my new favorites sims when I saw a bike sitting stationary against a railing and it had the prettiest flowers sitting in a basket so naturally I went to climb up carefully to the seat so I could smell the flowers. Just as I did this a lovely spring breeze picked up through the air, I heard all this rustling behind me so I look over and saw someones papers flying all over the place. Of course I did not want to be blamed for this so I hopped back down and got away fast! Thank goodness my little legs can carry me away as quick as I needed them to!



{ud} Organic Cardigan [powder]
{ud} Spring Leggings [mocca] - New release and also comes in so many colors!
{ud} Pearl Ballerina [rose]
Magika - 01 - Suffer Well

Pose: .click.  Energetic 1
Location: KiLu

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top