Ninja Photo Bomb


I was so excited to try out the new selfie feature on my phone this morning, so I made my brother pose with me. Apparently our dog decided to be a slick ninja and be in our photo. Welp! I can tell you.. I did not appreciate the drool left behind on my shoulder. 


The Look:

{ Blush. } Rosaleigh Romper - Cream - Coming soon to the Ninety-Nine Event!
{BunBun} Lace Heart Glasses - Pastels - Dreamful Event
{BunBun} Magical Phone - Wings White - Crystal Heart Event
Hair: [e] Karee

Pose - {Petite Bowtique} Selfie Friends Pose - Coming soon to the Ninety-Nine Event! *please note: This pose also comes with a very adorable sparkly phone for you to use in your selfie pose!* 


















CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Daxtyn-Dominick Hart said...

Omg is ur brother wearing a mesh head if so which one?

Back
to top