Flowers for Icecream

There is something about the color purple that makes you feel so regal and pretty, you really can't go wrong. Today when I went out walking I put on my prettiest new dress on a search for flowers to match. Oh boy did I hit the jackpot! I picked a few of the best smelling flowers and rushed home to put them in one of mommykins vase before she got home. I even put one on daddy's dresser so he can wear it with his jacket today. Yup if this doesn't earn me an extra scoop of ice cream then I just don't know what will! 


{Petite Bowtique} Liane Outfit - This Outfit was released in 5 different colores - also includes the super adorable boots. 
{Petite Bowtique} Purple Dream Nails - Exclusive and only available till the end of today at The Family Fun Fair!
[Lazy Unicorn] Rose Earring - Lavender - Ninety Nine
Blues. Bettie w/Bows  - Kawaii Project

{.Honey.} ~ Judith Shape - Available @ Hello Beautiful until April 25th! I am absolutely in love with this new shape, its so adorable and looks great with every hair style I've put on so far. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top