I Scream, You Scream.. We All Scream For Ice cream!

I am so crazy for ice cream.. I could eat it for breky, lunch and dinner! Of course my parents wont let me.. but... one day when I grow big I am fairly certain that is all I will live off of. *nods lots* 


Turducken Toddleedoo - Padgett Dress - Pink
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Espadrilles - Cream
ToddleTeeZ - Marie - Bloomers & Lace Stockings
{T.T}Angel earring - Hello Beautiful
[Lazy Unicorn] Sweetie Bows - Bubblegum - Hello Beautiful
{BunBun} Milkshake Cup - Vanilla - Color Me Cute - Begins May 15th. There is 5 colors to choose from and they come in both adult and td sizes!
{ Clair de Lune } Cupcake Nails  - Hello Beautiful

Pose: {.Honey.} ~ Penelope Pose 4 ~ Coming to Ninety-Nine Event - May 9th!
Location: Black Kite

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top